- Published: Friday, 04 November 2011 16:35
Hopefully we've all kept our spiritual Light while living in darkness the past few days. Several people have gotten their utilities restored but the vast majority of us have been without and relocated. What a great opportunity to see and show what we're made of.
This Sunday we will be meeting at the West Hartford Town Hall (familiar to the sisters because of past Women's Day events). The ENTIRE church (north/south regions) will be meeting together. It will be a great opportunity for the entire family to be together. Here is the pertinent information:
- Daylight savings time is upon us. We FALL BACK an hour on Saturday night. That means an extra hour of sleep!
- Sunday service at the West Hartford Town Hall- 50 South Main St, West Hartford
- Service starts at 4 PM (We will have a 1hr service). Another church has the Town Hall in the AM.
- We can get in at 3pm if we need to
- Parking is free (street or lot) we will get validated if we use the lot.
- There will only be 2 kids classes 0-2 & 2-3's. Our other children will be with us.
- We have the building until 7PM. So we can have abundant fellowship
- Historic Opportunity As you know, we missed service last week with the storm (God) changing our plans. With that, we didn't take up a contribution. Let's show God that we will not be deterred in giving him our best, and make sure we double up this week to make up what we missed.